Monday, October 27, 2008

A self-indulgent, non-hockey note ...


I'm very bad at fundraising, because I hate to impose. However, I've been so inspired by my wife that I'm prompted to put aside my discomfort and ask you to support her.

Amy is six months pregnant and nonetheless determined to walk 60 miles in honor of her best friend, who died from breast cancer last year. If you are so inclined, go to this link and donate ten dollars to the cause. If you don't support her, consider supporting someone else walking in the Komen 3-day. It's a truly good cause.

Thanks, and sorry for this break in the hockey action.

BC

3 comments:

bcIII said...

WOW! Sixty miles is quite a bit of walking, even for three days, never mind being with child.

Good Luck!
bcIII

Anonymous said...

especially if it is Drago's child....if she is carrying a young Kenyan baby then there shouldn't be any problems

Anonymous said...

You got a day-job or something!? Lets see some previews!