Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Patches, Stickers

Matt Walker of Rocketsled Merchandising Co., 817-791-3485 or brewzerch@yahoo.com, has created a patch that you can keep as a memento, apply to your jersey, or allow him to stitch it on. The patch looks alot like the image below (I had to print it to upload it to blogger, etc. . .) and will cost two dollars. Dallas and Travis have a sticker, it is pictured below on a helmet, for size reference. Ginger has a sticker also, I have seen it but have no images, as I recall it is a little smaller than Travis' sticker. Please contact Matt if you are interested in his patch so he can set-up for an appropriate number, the sooner the better.

Travis' sticker:

Matt Walker's patch:







Phil's scholarship fund:
Bank of America
Acct# 488017360517

Also, my picture will be at the front desk and finishing the night in the crossbar, awaiting your autograph. I need everyone to search me out and make sure you get onto the page to keep me on schedule with Phil's Mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please do not call that number as it goes to the other owner's cell phone and he isn't here all the time. If you need a phone number to call use 817-791-3485.