Thursday, April 16, 2009

Are You Atwitter?

Okay, The I-league tournament commences tomorrow and I will be playing on the "Trailer Park" team. Most of the games will be held on Farmers Branch ice, but I have one game in Euless:

11:15am Novice Euless- Green Trailer Park Boys (A3) vs Project Mayhem (A1)

If you are already following me on Twitter then you can track me as I update in intermissions and time-outs, a la Charlie Villanueva. If not then catch-up with me. . . http://twitter.com/joninnet

If all goes well, I will be doing the same from FB, also. POW!
jon-jon, aka bciii

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should tweet during the game ala turco in the 04 (?) all star game

bcIII said...

I am trying to string together the hardware to do a live from the crease, audio and video. We'll see.

Anonymous said...

This blog is major boring.

Anonymous said...

whoops....hopefully ellis wasn't tweeting during the game.

Anonymous said...

twitter is for old people.

Anonymous said...

He could'nt get it up at the rink!

bcIII said...

That's what she said!

Anonymous said...

Thank's Jon. The "New Car smell" is GONE!! It smell's like a heard of cat's pissed in my car!!
Kirk

bcIII said...

Please, call me Chris