Thursday, May 08, 2008

Keep the Faith


Sorry I didn't get a post out on Wednesday as per usual, I was lacking inspiration, feeling the developing tension for the Detroit series, and not finding any schedule for our league on Pointstreak.

Well, the inspiration thing has been all shot to heck since the Detroit series opened with a bang, and (thank Zues) the I-league schedule has made it out.

What?

Hey, I already told you the inspiration thing is kaput.

You're still reading?

Hey, I ain't givin' up yet, NEWBIE! This beard is still filled with macadamia nuts and MOJO! So keep it comin', Detroit. When our offense generates some shots, Ozzie won't stand a chance. Oh yes, there will be offense.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not that Dallas CANT beat Detroit, it's just that the R.W.'s are just too bad-ass. I was predicting RW's in 6 (hoping that I could get to see 3 games in Dallas) but now... I just don't know.

Anonymous said...

Shut up Newbey!

Anonymous said...

http://watch.tsn.ca/nhl/clip51824#clip51824

listen to the end....and after the morrow no goal, why didn't they have a look at this to see if there was a kicking motion on the third goal?