Friday, March 14, 2008

Playoff Beards



It's that time of the year when razors are forsaken and manliness is born not only by a check or a goal, but by number of birds that can dwell in that mass entanglement of blood, hair, sweat and glory.



All hockey fans have known of this ritual by watching beards from Mike Commodore's beard and afro of doom with the Hurricanes to facial growth of Darian Hatcher Bret Hedican, George Parros, Scott Niedermayer, and most recently Colorado's Scott Parker.

see also...

Website Dedicate to playoff beards

Greatest Beards of all time


that should kill some time at work

bac

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

has anyone seen Josh Briscoe?

Anonymous said...

I believe I saw him with YOUR MOM

Anonymous said...

I know I can grow a grizzly beard. But it is the top of my head I'm worried about. Anybody have any gloss I can use?