Monday, November 27, 2006

Inter-Starcenter Games for I league....

The question was recently brought forth to us at the BLOG of....
"Are you interested in playing two games against other DPSC I-League teams?" in some sort of inter-league play during our normal 9 game session. Possibly a "Home-Home" type thing.
Several players have voiced their support for this....we are officialy asking all those in the league if they are Yea or Nay on the issue.

We dont know if it would be an added 2 games (thus I league cost would probably go up again) or if 2 of our 9 games would be inter-league. While we're on the subject....anyone know if the other I leagues in the metro. have Standings/League Champions ect?
If they do....perhaps an Metropolitan I Leauge Championship?

So voice off here and/or get your Coordinators to tell Knute.

That is all.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am for this

Anonymous said...

I am for this only if our "travel" games are to DPSC with bars upstairs. We (Stingers) are a drinking deam with a hockey problem.

Anonymous said...

Aren't the FB and DV leagues are on Friday nights? As it is, we don't all get to play each other each season anyway. There are a lot of players in our league trying out D-league at Euless as well and their games are mostly on Friday nights. I know that Knute recently had some D-league games on Saturdays at Grapevine or Farmers Branch and this caused a lot of problems for the players and teams. I think the idea sounds good, but is really not fair from a schedule perspective.

Anonymous said...

I like just doing a tournament. The tournament last Christmas kicked butt. Two Euless teams were in the finals. Too bad the Blue Devils won...

Anonymous said...

We love the idea.
(Blue Devils rule, dude.)

Anonymous said...

A tournament is a most excellent idea, sirrah! In it, I, Sir Ulrich von Lichtenstein of Gelderland, will joust ... "You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting."

Mgnat said...

Just me here, either sounds great - I'm just for more games one way or another... the tourney thing, with enough advance notice - awesome thought, why not do it again?

mg

Anonymous said...

Advance notice. That's a good one.

Anonymous said...

My name a Borat, I like dis idea, we play hockey and then we do disco dance ping pong. I will have to clear schedule as the "Running of the Jew" festival happen soon

high 5