Monday, October 02, 2006

Nobody Wants to Play?

So far, we have no teams stepping up to defend Euless' honor against those boys from Grapevine.

We issue one last call before telling the coordinator at Polar Ice we're not interested this time. Again, the game would be on Friday night, Oct. 13, against the Polar Ice I-League team (which ain't that great, buddy.) Cost is $15 per player, excepting the goalie.

Any I-league team coordinator who wants a good warm-up for the Euless season should email as soon as possible: blogcaptain@yahoo.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give me Phantoms goalie Jesse, and I will single handed defeat grapevine.

Anonymous said...

I would play but like it said they want a whole team, not an all star [mixed] team.

Anonymous said...

The Phantoms should play for this honor

Mgnat said...

I'll check w/Fugaweez, we could use the time!