Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yockey Says

this is optional drop in hockey for our I league. I have combined several teams and you all should have a lot of fun. Our proshop may only stay open until 8 or 830.




730 gld Brewzers,Snipers, and stickmen
845 gld -shockers, puckers, komets
10 gld - chiefs,grave diggers, warriors
1115 gld - LSI, canadiens, silverwings

745 green privateers, mutineers
9 green blue devils, pats, ice bats
1015 green. Spiders, whalers' ice holes

Sent from Tom Yockey's handheld
Dallas Stars/ Dr Pepper StarCenter

3 comments:

bcIII said...

My wife would never let me hear the end of it.

Anonymous said...

So, do we have to pay $15 each for this or is it part of the season fee? Whichever it is... thanks Yockey!
V-Day is overrated. The wife and I are doing the lunch thing on Saturday which punches my card and defuses her about playing Saturday night. If you have a better plan, I suggest you share it with the readers here. Red jerseys are optional...?

Anonymous said...

exactly the same color jerseys or you can't play