Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Wonders of the Internet

The other day I decided to do an image search on "ringer". I came up with a few things that I thought were interesting and included them in a couple of posts. The greatest was the discovery of semi-super villain Ringer, from Marvel. Very few images available but enough to do something with:

From there it was a short leap to fellow do-badder Coachwhip. This villainess doesn't have much but she does enjoy ridiculing Ringer and has a relevant name.

Image searches are still one of my favorite things to do on the net. Probably the only activity I enjoy more is Youtube searches, well, one of two things I enjoy more. For some reason I got this song stuck in my head and couldn't find it in an mp3 anywhere. I did find it here, enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihss5GYc2-w, be aware, this is mental hemlock.

Hopefully I have directed you down a path that will waste the last couple of your Friday work hours.

bcIII

P.S. I am re-issuing this, because I really like it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHHAHAA!!! perfect dude. That's bloody brilliant!

hodges

Anonymous said...

The green dude looks like Sharma with his visor.

Anonymous said...

Coachwhip is HOT.

Blog Captain said...

me and my llama, going to the dentist, oooh-eeeeee.

thanks a lot, ellis. i'll sing this all day.

bc

Anonymous said...

dude.....gay

bcIII said...

freakin' sweet

Anonymous said...

you can see Coachwhip's front bottom