Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas Tourney: I and D League

There will be an I and D league Christmas tournament this year, Dec. 29th, 30th and 31st, In Duncanville.
For a team entry fee of $596 each team will play a minimum of 4 games (1 on the 29th, 2 on the 30th and at least one on the 31st.) 15-15-15 stop periods

Tournament is limited to the first eight team that register. One restriction: If you currently play on a D league team you cannot play on an I league team for this tournament.

The full team payment is due by December 16.

any questions, call DPSC.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see some effort to keep teams from loading up. Have been on both sides of lopsided games. Neither side is much fun. Wish more such effort would go into policing regular leagues, from I to C.

Blog Captain said...

If anyone's forming a team and needs players, post a note here. Surely there will be individuals without teams, etc.

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that 'B' and 'C' leaguers can still play in the 'D' league tournament ? Hope not.

Anonymous said...

I would love to play in this tournament but I have yet to find a team.

Here is my info:

Jesse Gonzales
I play goalie for the Patriots.
Contact me at jgonzales3530@yahoo.com

Blog Alternate Captain said...

I've ALREADY SIGNED YOU! WHAT THE HECK!
WHAT HAPPENED TO TRUST!>!>!!>!!?!

Anonymous said...

Oh my bad.