Saturday, July 08, 2006

I-League Returns Tonight

Yes, I-League returns tonight from the rink reburbishing, even if we're a tad late in posting it here. Sorry. About that refurbishing, here's an early report: The ice is like friggin' glass. You can see shadows from surface cuts on the newly painted floor. Really beautiful.

The schedule is out through Aug. 12. There's practice tonight, then three games before another practice on Aug. 5.

Tonight's practice:

Phantoms and Wolverines, 7:15 p.m.
Komets and Blue Devils, 8:30 p.m.
Patriots and Brewzers, 9 p.m.
Stickmen and Ice Holes, 9:45 p.m.
Snipers and Stingers, 10:15 p.m.
Spiders and Redrum, 11 p.m.
Fugaweez and Puckers, 11:30 p.m.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it says that the schedule it out through August 12th... Does anyone have a copy of that? Just wondering what time we're playing next Saturday...

Blog Captain said...

I'll try and get that posted tonight. I don't have it with me now.

Thanks.